Monday 19 march 2012
42T4694,42T4695 laptop batteries with the highest quality parts and are guaranteed to be
compatible with your original IBM machine.
42T4537 laptop battery for IBM ThinkPad X200 X200S laptop Series
Click to enlarge
Discount 30% 42T4694 Laptop Battery
Brand New: IBM
[More Info for IBM ThinkPad X200 X200S laptop]
- Products Code:LBM058
- Battery Type:li-ion
- Output Capacity: 7800mah
- Output Voltage: 11.1V
- Color: black
- P/N: 42T4694 42T4695
- best replacement for the original product
IBM 42T4537 Replace battery part number:
IBM 42T4537 is also compatible with the following models:
Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Series
Lenovo ThinkPad X200s Series
Lenovo ThinkPad X201 Series
Lenovo ThinkPad X201s Series
Note: not fit x200 x200s x201 x201s tablet laptop
To Prolong IBM 42T4694,42T4695 Laptop battery Life:
- 1. If you have two or more battery pack of IBM 42T4694,42T4695. it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery
- 2. Keep your laptop in a well ventilated place and keep it cool. Your IBM 42T4694,42T4695 batteries works faster when it is hot because it is creating more energy and is
burning out faster.
- 3. Unplug any external devices that you don't need such as using a usb or bluetooth mouse .
- 4. Do not place batteries for IBM 42T4694,42T4695 notebook in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- 5. Try to avoid turning your laptop on and then off constantly. If you turn your notebook computer on in the morning, leave it on until you are done with it for the day. You can put your
latpop computer into sleep mode throughout the day if you like.
- 6. Keep the batteries clean. Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat or cold. Use your IBM 42T4694,42T4695 notebook battery. If possible, avoid letting your laptop
batteries sit dormant for long periods of time.
- 7. Overheat is damaging harmful for you laptop battery, so it is wise to remove the Battery from a laptop when it has been fully charged.
- 8. To cycle your IBM 42T4694,42T4695, all you need to do is run your battery completely down, letting it shutoff by itself, let it recharge fully without unplugging it, and
then it has been conditioned.
By Laptop Battery UK Stores
Posted in: IBM Notebook battery