Saturday 17 march 2012
Rechargeable ,Top-Quality, Brand New,100% Compatible with Replacement SMP QB-BAT32 Laptop
SMP Laptop Battery > SMP
QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F laptop battery
QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F battery for SMP SZ900 Series
Click to enlarge
Discount 30% QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F Laptop Battery
Brand New: SMP
[More Info for SMP SZ900 Series]
- Products Code:LSMP001
- Battery Type:Li-ion
- Output Capacity: 2200MAH/24.42WH
- Output Voltage: 11.1V
- Color: black
- P/N: QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F
- best replacement for the original product
SMP QB-BAT32 Replace battery part number:
SMP QB-BAT32 is also compatible with the following models:
SMP SZ900 Series
Maximize Performance of SMP QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F Laptop Batteries..
- If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move the arrows up or down to change intensity).
- let the power of the SMP QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge
it(usually chrage it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
- Don't leave your computer plugged in constantly when it is not in use. If your computer always relies on this power, it will loose its ability to last long on its own. So always charge your
computer when the SMP QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F is almost dead and then unplug it from the wall.
- If you have two or more battery pack of SMP QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so,
just to keep the battery fresh conditions
- Keep your notebook in a well ventilated place and keep it cool. Your SMP QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F battery works faster when it is hot because it is creating
more energy and is burning out faster.
- Unplug any external devices that you don't need such as using a usb or bluetooth mouse .
- Do not place battery for SMP QB-BAT32,QB-BAT36,A4BT2004F notebook in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- Try to avoid turning your laptop on and then off constantly. If you turn your notebook computer on in the morning, leave it on until you are done with it for the day. You can put your
latpop computer into sleep mode throughout the day if you like.
By Laptop Battery UK Stores
Posted in: Sony Notebook Battery