Tuesday 20 march 2012
T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1 Cheap Laptop Batteries + High Quality + 100% Guarantee,100% Compatible with Replacement DELL T54FJ Laptop Battery
T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1 battery for Dell Latitude E6220 E6520 E6420 ATG Series
Click to enlarge
Discount 30% T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1 Laptop Battery
Brand New: DELL
[More Info for Dell Latitude E6220 E6520 E6420 ATG Series]
- Products Code:LDL128
- Battery Type:li-ion
- Output Capacity: 60Wh / 6Cell
- Output Voltage: 11.1V
- Color: black
- P/N: T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1
- best replacement for the original product
DELL T54FJ Replace battery part number:
DELL T54FJ is also compatible with the following models:
Maximize Performance of DELL T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1 Laptop Batteries..
- If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move the arrows up or down to change intensity).
- let the power of the DELL T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1 batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually chrage it
full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
- Don't leave your computer plugged in constantly when it is not in use. If your computer always relies on this power, it will loose its ability to last long on its own. So always charge your
computer when the DELL T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1 is almost dead and then unplug it from the wall.
- If you have two or more battery pack of DELL T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep
the battery fresh conditions
- Keep your notebook in a well ventilated place and keep it cool. Your DELL T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1 battery works faster when it is hot because it is creating more
energy and is burning out faster.
- Unplug any external devices that you don't need such as using a usb or bluetooth mouse .
- Do not place battery for DELL T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1 notebook in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- Try to avoid turning your laptop on and then off constantly. If you turn your notebook computer on in the morning, leave it on until you are done with it for the day. You can put your latpop
computer into sleep mode throughout the day if you like.
- Keep the battery clean. Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat or cold. Use your DELL T54FJ,T54F3,X57F1 notebook battery. If possible, avoid letting
your laptop batteries sit dormant for long periods of time.
- Overheat is damaging harmful for you laptop battery, so it is wise to remove the Battery from a laptop when it has been fully charged.
By Laptop Battery UK Stores
Posted in: Dell Notebook Battery